Need Artist to Help w/Logo

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 18:52:54 PDT 2003

Hi Guys/Gals,

I am the president of a small AA/NA club in the Milwaukee area.  We are
trying to start producing our own newsletter to improve communications
with our members.

We are in need a a really nice logo for our club -- newsletter,
letterhead, ,,,  Is there any artist type person out there who could
help us out?  Something digital so we can use it in Quark, Word, etc.

If any one has some topic ideas (and sources) for such a newsletter, we
would be very appreciative.

If you would like to go off-line, my e-mail address is
rnorthouse at wi.rr.com

Thanks much,

rich