OVOlab remote???

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Fri Oct 17 20:51:47 PDT 2003

Just downloaded this shareware program from Apple's site and installed
it; I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has tried it and what your
impressions are.

I have been doing about the same thing for several months with
Timbuktu, but this looks like it is potentially better for the job.

My impressions so far are that it is pretty slow, but may depend on
configuration. But as a $15 shareware program that lets you set up an
old $75 beige G3 as a jukebox and control it from the iBook, it's got
LOTS of potential...

Travis