[iTunes] Re: Music on server

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Fri Apr 16 05:56:44 PDT 2004

When iTunes does this, can you find the song file with iTunes of the Finder?
If not, there is some sort of network problem. If so, it is an iTunes
problem.

Are you using iTunes built-in sharing?
How are you connecting to the server?
Do you know that you have read permission on the server?

Are there any iTunes users that can see the files while only your wife
can't or is everyone having the problem?

Allan