[iTunes] Very new to this

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 06:39:59 PST 2004

Rick,
The iPod has a 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack. Radio Shack and other
stores have an adapter that converts the headphone jack to RCA plugs
that you can attach to your stereo. The music will be in true stereo.
The iPod dock has an audio out jack so you can connect it in the same
way. I currently have on order an adapter from Dension that will attach
my iPod to my car's factory CD changer connector which will allow my
stock radio to control my iPod and show the text from the iPod on my
radio display. This in fact was the main reason I asked for an iPod for
Christmas. So your iPod can act as a transportable music database,
which I find really cool.
Mel

"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course."
~ Billy Graham