want to free up space on laptop

Paul Watkins paul at pablow.plus.com
Fri Feb 13 06:20:25 PST 2004

Glad to see this list is active
I am looking to free up some space on my laptop - its a 60 gb
powerbook, and i have a 30gb ipod. My music library is on the laptop
and the ipod.

I know I can just delete the library on the laptop, then update the
ipod manually. The issue is that I still want to use the smart
playlists, in particular the "not listened to in the last month". If I
delete the library from the laptop, can the smart playlist update the
ipod songs, so removing the recently heard songs from the playlist?
If not, are there any applications which may do the same thing?

TIA

Paul