[iTunes] Re: Where is the Music?

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 16 07:07:16 PST 2004

On 2/16/04 4:06 PM, "Terry Pogue" <tpogue at comcast.net> wrote:

>> You can find where any song is by Control-clicking on it and selecting
>> Show
>> Song File.
>>

> That shows me where it is now but where was it originally? Where did
> apple want them to be or does it matter?

What does it matter where it was before?

Originally, the song files were either in your Music folder, or wherever you
set them to be, if you changed that.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .