[iTunes] Re: Audio booster

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:53:52 PST 2004

oops, a typo in my last reply. Altec Lansing I meant.
The link below is the set I have, they rock! I'm not sure why I got them at
Sam's Club for such a
good deal..must have been on sale.
http://shop.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--483,prod_id--5110810,keyword--altec%20lansing.html

-kevin