[iTunes] moving playlists

David Wilson wilson at brandeis.edu
Thu Jan 8 08:55:41 PST 2004

I looked on the archive and can't find the answer to this.

I have 2 computers, and 1 external hard drive. Each computer has it's
own itunes library
and playlists of music that resides on it's internal hard drive. The
external drive,
I use to put other music on and arrange in particular playlists. I need
to be able
to move the external drive between the two computers, and maintain the
playlists
that are associated to the music on the external hard drive, without
messing up
the playlists on the internal drive of each computer as the external
gets moved back and
forth-

How do I do this?

David Wilson
Artist in Residence in Lighting and Sound
Spingold Theater
Brandeis University
Waltham MA 02454
USA