Albums vs. Singles [iTunes] Browse vs. Playlist?

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Mon Jun 7 13:06:12 PDT 2004

    What I'd like to do is be able to have a playlist for just albums - as
opposed to single songs on my iPod.

    I like to listen to complete albums, but I have lots of single songs
(each from separate albums). When browsing on the iPod by album to pick one
to play, I also have to go through a lot of albums that are only one song
which I don't want to select.

    I suppose I can do it manually, (making a playlist and dragging each
full album over) but I'm looking for an automatic way to do it, though I
don't see how to distinguish between partial and complete albums
automatically. (Maybe something with compellations?)

    Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

-Roger