[iTunes] Albums vs. Singles [iTunes] Browse vs. Playlist?

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 7 13:58:21 PDT 2004

On 6/7/04 10:06 PM, "Roger Snyder" <rogersnyder at pobox.com> wrote:

>     What I'd like to do is be able to have a playlist for just albums - as
> opposed to single songs on my iPod.
>
>     I like to listen to complete albums, but I have lots of single songs
> (each from separate albums). When browsing on the iPod by album to pick one
> to play, I also have to go through a lot of albums that are only one song
> which I don't want to select.
>
>     I suppose I can do it manually, (making a playlist and dragging each
> full album over) but I'm looking for an automatic way to do it, though I
> don't see how to distinguish between partial and complete albums
> automatically. (Maybe something with compellations?)
>
>     Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

Select your library, then click the Browse button (top right) to view by
genre, artist and album.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/htde.html
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .