[iTunes] iPod + satellite radio in car

Tom Bourret tbourret at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 10:50:56 PST 2004

Yes, I use the XM Delphi with their modulator which is quite good compared
to the iTrip which is poor. The Delphi car kit dock (for the receiver)  has
a 1/8" female jack for the XM modualtor- this I unplug and insert into the
iPod remote control, thus feeding the iPod signal into the modualtor- works
quite well, and the iPod remote cable allows placing the iPod in a convient
place.