[iTunes] iPod + satellite radio in car

jbauder at mac.com jbauder at mac.com
Mon Nov 15 20:15:07 PST 2004

Tom,
    Amen to that!  That's what I use in the car.  It's basically perfect.
The FM transmitter wires directly in to the car's antenna.  When I plug it
in, even if I have a clear signal on 88.5, it totally overwhelms it with a
squelch and it's completely clear iPod signal.
    I think it's a great solution, if you don't mind subscribing to XM
radio.  I think it would work even if you canceled your subscription.  It's
just an ultra powerful FM transmitter that wires right in to your antenna.

Joe