[iTunes] Music Library

Jim MacCormaic grumpyoldman at spymac.com
Mon Oct 11 02:49:51 PDT 2004

On 11 Oct 2004, at 07:23 am, Axxll wrote:

> I noticed that the edited tracks are only present in my Itunes
> Library.  How do i reach the original file and how do i replace those
> tracks in the (original folder) with those i have edited in my
> Itunes.?

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. The location of your
iTunes music is determined by the setting for 'Copy files to iTunes
Music folder when adding to library' and you can determine where iTunes
looks for any music file by selecting it and using the Command-R
keyboard shortcut.

How did you notice 'that the edited tracks are only present in [your]
Itunes Library'? What exactly do you mean when you speak of 'the
original file'?

Jim MacCormaic
Dublin, Ireland