[iTunes] Music Library

Axxll Axxll at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 02:57:42 PDT 2004

ok.  i downloaded some tracks  . some of them has  characters at the
begining of their title, some dont have  album name  etc.  so i worked
on those tracks in my Itunes Library ( this is what i called editing).

however , when i conducted search in my PB4 ,  i found that  the old
(unedited) tracks are still there somewhere in my in my PB but OUTSIDE
the Itunes library.

my question was: how do I access the  OUTSIDE tracks in order to  edit
them in the same way i did for the Itunes  Tracks.?  I wonder if those
tracks are duplicate sitting in my  PB and occupying twice the space
!!..