[iTunes] Re: iTunes Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Mon Oct 11 21:24:45 PDT 2004

1. Click on the listinfo link - at the bottom of this message.
2. Go to the list options section - a little over halfway down the page
- and enter your old address (which you need to be able to access,
unless you know your password).
3. If you know your password, skip this step and the next, otherwise
click on the remind button to get your password mailed to your old
address.
4.  Retrieve your password from your old address (it may take a while
for the password to arrive - and if you entered the address
incorrectly, you get no warning, so you wait forever....).
5. Return to the listinfo web page now that you know your password, and
start again. This time you enter your address and password, and arrive
finally at the options page for your address.

At this point you can change your address, switch to digest mode, or do
a number of other things (scroll down the page to see all the options).
You can even review the other lists on the same server to which you
subscribe.