[iTunes] Redundant Audio Tracks

Axxll Axxll at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 09:15:02 PDT 2004

Hi all,

i think my music collection is duplicated. Here is why.

I found that  4050 tracks are in [ /user/axxll/music/ itunes ]
those tracks where the initial tracks i had  before i conducted editing
and cleaning up of tags  etc.

in another location:  [ user/axxll/music/ itunes/itunes music ]   there
are  3047 tracks.  those are the cleaned up tracks and those are what i
see in Itunes library pane and i listen to.

The Quesiton is :   How do i get rid of  the first 4050 tracks yet
maintain the second collection?  I am scared to delete the  first batch
at  [/user/axxll/music/itunes]  thinking that this is the root of the
second batch at  [ /user/axxll/music/itunes/itunes music ]

As u can see i get scared easily. so help me please