[iTunes] backing up library

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 11:36:14 PDT 2005

I just burned my music library to DVDs. It took 12 DVDs to hold it all.
There are all audiobooks, no music. I saved the directions for backing
up using a smartlist. Now that I have everything backed up on DVDs I
figure to do the next backup using the 4/15/05 date. I take it it will
only add the books I have put into the system after that date. Is that
correct? Any suggestions for how I keep a record of what's on each DVD?
On the initial 12 I just put the initials of the books. So all of the
books on the first disc start with the letter "A". Should be a better
way to keep track. Maybe a FilePro database with the discs numbered???
Any ideas?

I also have five drives with lots of space so I'd like to put the music
library on another drive just to protect it. I figure you can never
have too many back-ups. Do I just simply drag that library to the
chosen drive or is it more complicated than that?
Thanks very much for the help.
terry

Sign On/Sign Off
Audiobooks List