[iTunes] Prespecifying shuttle and equalization

Scott Stamper slstamper at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 3 15:12:25 PDT 2005

Hey All,
I have some newbie questions.
First of all, when manually specifying the music in my library to load
into my mini (my library vastly outstrips my mini's capacity), can I
specify the songs be "shuffled" as they're loaded into my Pod, so I
don't have to designate shuffling every time I plug the Pod into my
car?
My other question: can I pre-designate equalization while transfering
music in my library into the Pod, as the 10 year old car stereo it's
being played through, tho high quality by 1995 standards, needs some
help in the upper base, lower mid-range area, and I've not been
satisfied with the pre-set choices the Pod has available?
Thanks in advance!
Scott
"No two people are not on fire."--StrongBad
Scott Stamper  Pharmacist/Dentist  Chapel Hill, NC