[iTunes] Album names gone

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 10:00:32 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/05 6:02:27 AM, corpus at linearhoops.com writes:

>This morning when I booted up I noticed that many, not all, and
>apparently in a random manner, many of my "album" tags are gone. The
>files are still in folders with all the right names in the iTunes Music
>Folder. I have no idea when this happened. It may have happened long
>before I noticed...

Hi,

I am planning to so something very similar soon, with a external
ethernet-connected HD, and about 800 CDs. Does anyone, including you, have an idea as to
the easiest way I should go about importing all those Cds into the HD?

As to your problem; a former coworker of mine also has the same problem. If
you were to open iTunes, then "export the song list" by designating the files
in your Itunes Music Folder, what then?

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause
and reflect."   ---Samuel Clemens