[iTunes] 2 libraries,

HSM axxll at mac.com
Fri Dec 16 23:25:31 PST 2005

Hi,

I 'd appreciate your help on this matter.

I have over 50 GB of music and its on the increase. My PB4  is nearly
full. All my music is backed up on a Maxtor HD.

Now I am thinking of  deleting all tracks on itunes in my PB  then
move  about 10G  only from Maxtor back to PB.

However, I wish to move only the least played tarcks, so I will have
to set up a smart list on Maxtor's itunes and in the Advance prefs.,
I select 10G of least played..

I know  a smart list is just data , it doesnt contain the actual
music files. then How do I copy the 10G to  PB.?

If i had  a large Ipod rather than a mini it would have been simple.
I sycn my ipod with Maxtor's itunes then copy what's on ipod on PB.
( right?).

apreciate your response