[iTunes] Personal experiences with FM Transmitters?

Joel Avendano javendan at cox.net
Thu Jun 16 08:31:36 PDT 2005

Hello,

I've used the griffin iTrip and ended up switching to a tape adapter.

Eventually I bought an Alpine head unit that supports the ipod connector.

The problem with the iTrip and other FM devices is if you are in an area
that has a lot of stations it can be difficult to find a free
station/frequency to use.

I like the Alpine but it is not that easy to navigate.

Joel