[iTunes] Personal experiences with FM Transmitters?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 08:36:17 PDT 2005

I bought the cheapest single-frequency unit I could find from Other
World Computing and it works better than some of the much more
expensive multi-frequency models. Just make sure that the frequency
is clear in your area for the one you buy.
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye