[iTunes] Moby - Hotel ripoff on iTunes Music store

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Thu Mar 24 12:18:51 PST 2005

Just in case anyone is considering buying Moby:Hotel from the iTunes
Music store.  I just got an email from Apple promoting it.

Apple lists it as having an "exclusive Bonus Track".  It is "by Album
only", implying you must buy the whole album from Apple in order to get
the 15th track.

I bought the CD at Best Buy and not only did it include the "Bonus
Track" (unlisted) but there is a second CD "Hotel Ambient" which is not
included in the iTunes Music store purchase.

Buyer beware!
--
Steve Martin
steve at planomartins.com