[iTunes] Convert .m4b to mp3 or aac

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 3 09:05:33 PDT 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 5:57 PM, Richard Nagle wrote:

> its not.. may flaws in the compression schema.
> in fact with my NEW Sennheiser HD650 headphones,
> hearing the difference is like NIGHT and DAY.

Placebo effect. I've got Sennheiser HD 580s (as well as Ultimate Ears
UE-10s) and there's no comparing. In fact, for most music, even AAC
at 160 sounds nearly as good as the original.

Kirk

           Author of: The Mac OS X Command Line: Unix Under the Hood
        Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France