[iTunes] Convert .m4b to mp3 or aac

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 3 09:38:07 PDT 2005

Well,
the 580's are not bad, but still not as good
in the midrange as the 650's... however,
really surprise you not picking up, the compression
effect (or the skin effect sound ).

Just to let you know, we have Studio Tannoy Monitors
Speakers... and just listening threw these speakers,
there is a difference in sound texture and coloration
of sound... and dynamics.

Yes, we did in fact, by-pass all other recording
equipment, and ran the sound inputs direct.

Cheer's
Richard