[iTunes] sound volume

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Fri May 20 18:07:19 PDT 2005

Go into iTunes preferences, and see if Sound Check is enabled in the
Audio tab in the preferences. Sound Check tries to make the volume
equal on all songs, so you don't have to change the volume for each
song; it lowers the volume on certain songs, and raises it on others.
Turn if off if you want your tracks to have the normal volume they
were recorded at.

Hope that helps!

Adam