[iTunes] sound volume

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri May 20 06:44:53 PDT 2005

there is no trouble on my iPod, just my laptop. And it's not with
every tune just a few. I'm trying to figure out if there is a pattern
to the loading of these tunes that makes the volume different. Could
be loading from the other machine via the network, or it could be .aa
files. I'll keep my eyes open.
terry