[iTunes] Where is iTunes stored?

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Oct 2 07:36:34 PDT 2005

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think it's this simple:

1. Your music files are stored wherever the setting in itunes/
preferences/advanced is set.

2. Your playlist information is stored though, in username/music.
That folder has two files, an index called ITunes Library and an XML
file that holds playlist and tag info.

David