[iTunes] converting .aiff files to .mp3

Lynda Farabee farabee at sptc.net
Thu Sep 22 12:36:39 PDT 2005

At 4:26 PM +0200 9/22/05, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

>>>Hold on - you're working with .wma files? How? A CD should give
>>>WAV/AIFF files...
>>>

>>I'm sorry...not clear.....a PC person takes the CD iTunes can't
>>work with, puts the sermon file on the CD and gives it to me. That
>>file is .wma  That's what I finally convert to mp3 thru Audion.  I
>>never did it this way before.
>>
>>Originally I had .aiff files but now iTunes won't convert them.  Is
>>this more clear?
>
>I still don't understand. Why do you get a wma file? That's a
>compressed Windows Media Player file...

I don't - DO NOT_ get a wma file originally. I get that from my
helper. She gives me a CD with the file on it that she has gotten
from the original CD which I can't do anything with. I don't know how
she gets the wma file. I know the original file is aiff on the
original CD is aiff.
--
--Lynda
http://www.eddfarabee.com/    and        http://www.fpc-levelland.org