[iTunes] converting .aiff files to .mp3

tom dalbec tomdalbec at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 13:21:49 PDT 2005

There is a program that I've used called "audio hijack". I don't remember
the cost, but, I don't think it was much. This will record the audio from
certain programs, including windows media player, to your MAC in AIFF
format. That AIFF file could then be opened in iTunes and then converted to
MP3.

I used it the other day when my brother was on a radio talk show. I set up
Audio Hijack to record off of Safari. I then opened the radio station's feed
and started recording when my brother came on.

I hope I didn't misunderstand the original problem and hope this is of some
help.