[iTunes] converting .aiff files to .mp3

Lynda Farabee farabee at sptc.net
Thu Sep 22 18:54:45 PDT 2005

At 6:14 PM -0700 9/22/05, benaccetto at mac.com wrote:
>Is it possible that they changed the procedure for recording the CD
>during the service?

Since I (who am dumber than a box of rocks about this particular
procedure) am the one who inserts the blank CD and primes it to
record..... I don't think.  The other fellow is a whiz and is as
buffaloed as I am. He cannot imagine what may have been changed and
didn't himself change anything.

>The only way to figure this out is to know what the original
>recording device is and how the CD gets burned. It is possible that
>whatever the device is that is burning the CD is not burning the
>correct format. If it is an all-in-one unit, it has to close out the
>process so that the CD is playable.

all in one? burner/player?  Is "finalize" the closing out process?  I do that.

>The other issue may be the media. Have they changed to different
>media, perhaps higher speed media?

No...same old WalMart CD's... label called Durabrand

>  Are they using CD-RW's?

nope

>If you want to read a lengthy faq about CD's, check out
><http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq02.html#S2-12>

I'll go look at this.  Thank you for your comments.  -L
--
--Lynda
http://www.eddfarabee.com/    and        http://www.fpc-levelland.org