[iTunes] converting .aiff files to .mp3

Lynda Farabee farabee at sptc.net
Sun Sep 25 10:51:19 PDT 2005

At 2:38 PM -0500 9/22/05, Lynda Farabee wrote:
>At 10:30 AM -0400 9/22/05, John Pariseau wrote:
>>Could you tell me the Model # of the recorder? I might be able to
>>take a peek at the pdf manual (if such a thing exists!). We had a
>>similar problem with one of my coworkers - her mac could not read
>>the audio CD, but the CD Recorder that made the CD - also a regular
>>CD player - could play it.

Tascam C-222
I checked everything I knew to check this morning. CD is recording
from input 1, bars indicating reception, etc.  all is cool.

I decided I'd copy the whole CD to my computer and not mess with the
original CD.  Going along good until all of a sudden, this message
pops up....cannot copy track 10 because of error 36...something is
wrong (my summary). This computer has no idea the sermon is on track
10!

Talk about the devil in the details.  The preacher has his own mic.
In other tracks he comes out loud and clear. What on earth happens
when he steps to the pulpit and starts preaching!

--
--Lynda
http://www.eddfarabee.com/    and        http://www.fpc-levelland.org