[iTunes] MP3 and my iPod

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 07:14:04 PST 2006

I do mostly downloads from audible.com. I bought a CD that I thought
was a regular CD and when it arrived I noticed it was MP3, thus the
question.
terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl