[iTunes] applescripts for iTunes playlists

corpus at linearhoops.com corpus at linearhoops.com
Thu Feb 16 18:49:56 PST 2006

On 2/16/2006, Terry Pogue wrote:

>I downloaded a nice little applescript which creates a textedit of
>all the playlists. This is really helpful to me. I would love to be
>able to print out a list of the tracks within a playlist. Is there an
>applescript for that? Or a way to do it without having to delete have
>the information which happens when I select all>copy>paste the info?

Command J to get the View Options menu. Select the information you want
to appear in your list. When you all>copy>paste only the info you want
will show.
Thus:
Chicoy
Night Becomes Her
Across My Heart
Desire
Seems to Remind Me (of Love)
Bliss
Painful Love
The Council of Elrond
The Kiss
The Tao of Love

my blog: I Never Metaphysical I Didn't Like <http://inmidl.blogspot.com/>

I'm listening to Susheela Raman "Bliss" from: Love Trap