[iTunes] applescripts for iTunes playlists

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 10:59:57 PST 2006

I've never tried to write an applescript in my life nor do anything
but put one in the scripts folder. I really would like to have this
so I am going to try it. Guess first I have to find the application
called applescript. :) See I told you I knew nothing about this.
Stay tuned.

Sign On/Sign Off information
Terry's World of Audiobooks
http://www.terrypogue.com  or