[iTunes] IT WORKED/was applescripts for iTunes playlists

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 11:30:48 PST 2006

Bill! It worked! Thanks so much. I'm very pleased. It's exactly what
I needed. I needed a list of the Smart Folder which is a list of
newly loaded books so I can change the date of the smart folder, burn
the backup folder to disc and not lose the information. Now when my
friend asks me what's new since she was here I can pull out the
printed copy of the backup folder.
Thanks again.

"Those willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither" — Ben
Franklin