[iTunes] Re: Sharing iTunes Library between Windows & Mac

Robert Golovniov rgolovniov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 04:00:58 PST 2006

> You can share your iTunes library on the local subnet by going into the
> share option of either the Windows or Mac version of iTunes.

Yes. Sorry I was not precise enough in my question. Let's say there is
a Windows machine containing several GB of music files. If you have
iTunes running on this machine and a Mac sitting on the same subnet,
you can share the whole collection via iTunes Sharing. But what if the
Windows computer is too weak to run iTunes? Is "Windows Sharing" you
only option? As for the "iTunes Sharing," can you create playlists
using the songs shared on another machine in your subnet? Thanks.