[iTunes] Sharing a Library and separate ipods

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 17:46:42 PDT 2006

I guess I should add I always use Playlists to load my books. And, I
used the directions provided from this list to set up a smart list of
all of my books by date. That way I can tell who gets what books.
terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl