[iTunes] disenchanted with podcasts

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 14:12:15 PDT 2006

--- Michael Prete <michaelprete at cox.net> wrote:

> The following instructions assume you have latest version of
> iTunes,
> v7.0.1.<snip>

thanks, Michael. I had to add one more step, File>Sync iPod at
the end, and it *seems* to have worked. I now have a number of
podcasts. There's one that insists that I've played it, and
won't copy over, but I listened to it through iTunes, so at
least I didn't lose the content totally. Other than that, it now
seems to be working. Let's see what happens tomorrow when iTunes
is supposed to automatically check for updates.

I may master this yet... or at least approach adequacy.

-becca