[iTunes] trapped

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 13:00:52 PDT 2007

Terry Pogue wrote:
> Help, I'm trapped in the iTunes store. How do I get back to the place
> where I have my stuff?

By clicking on your stuff. The left column of your iTunes windows has
selections, including "Library" (which is all your stuff) and Playlists
(if you've created them, they are sub-categories of your stuff),
Podcasts, Movies and also iTunes Store. Click on what you want to see.

You are only "trapped" if you do nothing. Before claiming to be
"trapped" in a room, have you tried opening the door?
--

Michael Prete