[iTunes] trapped

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 14:03:59 PDT 2007

Sorry None of "my stuff" was visable and I couldn't figure out how to
get it to show. The left column was all about navigating the iTunes
store. I finally got there by clicking on a purchase. Then it
magically appeared. I have no idea what I did in the Store to make
that column disappear so I can't recreate it.

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl