[iTunes] Querying Gracenote CDDB

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Thu Dec 20 21:34:14 PST 2007

It shouldn't take more than a few seconds for a result to be returned,
even if the result is nothing. Are you seeing the 'querying gracenote'
message for longer than this? Do you have any other connection issues?
What type of internet connection do you have, Becca?

Merry Christmas,
 Jamie Kahn Genet

--
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate