[iTunes] Querying Gracenote CDDB

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Fri Dec 21 11:54:25 PST 2007

I have used DirecTV (Hughes) and accessing Gracenote was not a
problem.  I doubt
the fair use limitations would effect this unless you were close to
crossing your daily
limit.
It may be that your CD is so eclectic that Gracenote doesn't have it.
Have you tried
a different CD? I have found times when the Gracenote server was down
and I got
the same searching without result.  Try accessing www.gracenote.com
and looking for
your album on this site.