[iTunes] Querying Gracenote CDDB

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Fri Dec 21 15:21:13 PST 2007

Actually they have more art than that :-) I'm not sure why or how
(seems like they would have to license them and I'm surprised they
bother for non-iTMS stuff), but I can name half a dozen albums I've
imported that are not sold in the iTMS and were given art for free by
iTunes :-)

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet

On 22/12/2007, Ray Kloss <raykloss at mac.com> wrote:

> On Dec 21, 2007, at 4:31 PM, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
>
> > You don't pay. Album art from the iTunes Music Store is free. You only
> > need an account.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jamie Kahn Genet
> >

> But they only have album art for albums they sell.
>
> Ray

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate