[iTunes] mp3

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 19:38:32 PDT 2007

I know I put CDs into my itunes. There is a book I want that is MP3
( mp2 was a typo) So can I load the mp3 into iTunes and then to my iPod?

http://www.terrypogue.com
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl