[iTunes] mp3

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 07:56:38 PDT 2007

Terry -
	You shouldn't have any problems playing that book on your iPod via
iTunes.

If it's an mp3 file then you should be able to load it directly into
iTune using the "Add to Library..." command on the drop down FILE
menu. Or add it the the iTunes Library if you've already copied it to
your hard drive. If it is an audio format (like say WAV) then you'll
have to use the copy CD function built into iTunes.

Once it is in iTunes, just sync your iPod and it'll appear in your
library. Just be aware that it might not be put into the same place
as it would have been if you'd have purchased it thru the iTunes
store or thru Audible.com. Also you may find it useful to get the
"Info" on the files you copy and add the meta-info that is usually
not included on the CD.

HTH,

John