[iTunes] Jailbreak an iPhone with 1.1.1

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Mon Nov 12 21:27:14 PST 2007

I found AppSnap (I think it was) for iPhones already upgraded to
1.1.1 and installed it just for grins. I actually haven't found any
application that thrills me so far. I would be interested in anything
you have found that you think worthwhile. But my question is... do I
need to restore my phone in order to install v1.1.2? Is version 1.1.2
worthwhile? This phone has always been activated with AT&T, I haven't
wanted to unlock it. Just wanted to see what applications are out
there. For example, I installed SSH without even knowing what it was,
thinking it had something to do with communicating with my iMac in a
more powerful way. Is that right?

Michael Prete

More will be revealed.