[iTunes] Corruption of iTunes Library? Vs. problem with iPod itself?

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 17:47:41 PST 2008

It sounds like some of your tunes are going to someplace other than
your main hard drive. If you click on the tune with the exclamation
point will it play? That keeps happening to me but if I click on the
exclamation point iTunes will go find it.  I keep my library on my
main drive but sometimes one will slip over to an external drive. Who
knows why.
terry