[iTunes] applescripts /Was iPod woes, now it's iTunes woes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sat Feb 9 08:46:28 PST 2008

On Feb 9, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Terry Pogue wrote:

> Ken, When As I said it worked the first couple of times I used it.
> But when I decided I do it again on some recent ripped CDs it
> didn't. Not only did it not work but the imported CDs have
> disappeared They are not in Music or in Audiobooks.

I just checked Dougs Applescripts site and he has an announcement that
for some reason you could not select multiple tracks and have
Bookmarkable work. That was true for me but it was hardly worth
mentioning until this other issue gets resolved. But, he has a new
script with a workaround. Sooo, I downloaded that and ran it on a
couple of files. There gone. They are not anywhere.  Darn. I guess I'd
better stop playing around with this or I'm going to have to import
all again.
terry