[iTunes] applescripts /Was iPod woes, now it's iTunes woes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sat Feb 9 11:16:05 PST 2008

Well, shoot. It's not working for me. I also join the tracks using
Audiobooker (applescript) With Doug's new fix which I downloaded it
doesn't time out and it now says done. But I can't find it in iTunes
anywhere.
When you say that the m4a is in the trash, what trash? The one on the
system (desktop) or is there a trash  in iTunes itself?
terry